Have you tried to create and automate approval workflows of commonly used documents in ServiceNow? It’s a difficult task! And you need to spend hours of admin time switching from one system to another to create MS Word documents.
But the team at Enable has come up with a simple but effective solution—CreatorDoc. The bottom line? This app gives you a streamlined process for creating and automating documents. And it seamlessly communicates with all the applications within the ServiceNow platform. So, CreatorDoc will save you hours of work.
To explain business challenge, we’re using Human Resources in this example. But we are confident there are many innovative use cases that will save time and money, and greatly improve user experience across your enterprise in procurement, marketing, legal … anywhere you’re using documents to facilitate business.
For many organisations’ Human Resources, their current generation of employment documentation is:
- A partly or fully manual process
- Repetitive, reinventing the wheel each time there is a new hire or leaver
- A complex multi-system (ATS > HRIS > Document Management > ERP)
- Inconsistent, with various versions and conflicting information across the same teams
But, using the functionality in the ServiceNow platform, CreatorDoc enables your business to experience:
- Global document templates tailored to your business, location, division and team
- Automated document creation – one click, immediate satisfaction
- Automatic application of rules including date formatting, choice lists, reference fields local policies etc.
- Consistent and compliant documents, with a single system of record for all employee information
Watch this video to learn more about creating and automating documents inside ServiceNow
You’re ready to do a free test drive of CreatorDoc!
Come and learn more about CreatorDoc and our other products on the store at Knowledge18. The Enablers will be at Booth #2414 – see you there!
Test drive the CreatorDoc App today. View all our Apps on the ServiceNow Store.